Because Maestro is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that is "in the cloud", you are able to immediately benefit from
- No hardware to buy, setup and maintain
- No database engines to buy, setup and maintain
- Fast path to implementation
- Data is always backed up - both locally and remotely
- No unknown or hidden costs
Our geographically diverse datacenters are audited to conform to the SSAE 18 SOC 1, 2, and 3 audit standards, and provide all of the necessary physical security, network security and redundancy you expect, and then some!