Just in recent years, we have all seen a lifetime’s worth of natural and man-made catastrophes. Now more than ever it is necessary to implement a sound business continuity plan to minimize your firm's down-time.
Artisan has established a backup facility outside of California to function as its hot site for continued customer access in case Artisan is faced with a catastrophe in its San Diego offices. This will guarantee that should something happen to Artisan’s data center in San Diego that renders the facility inoperable, our customers will have immediate access their data and the Maestro application via the backup site.
Artisan offers this contingency to anyone who houses data or servers in our San Diego data center. If you do not currently have a business continuity plan or backup facility in place, please be sure to contact us to find out how Artisan can help ensure your systems’ continued availability.
Our primary and backup facilities are audited per SSAE 18 standards, and offer:
- 24x7 monitoring of systems and services
- 24x7 hands-on technical services staff
- 24x7 onsite physical security and video monitoring
- Redundant fiber access to the Internet
- Temperature and humidity controls
- Backup power and power conditioning systems
- Active fire suppression systems
- SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 type II audit reports